Meeting – Big Dogs
Dear Sir / Madam,
Since you have been directed to this page you most probably have been allocated a slot to visit our big dog boarding set up (or are being allocated one). We thank you in advance for your time. On this page you will find all the necessary information in relation to this meeting. We strongly suggest reading this page thoroughly and do get in touch in case of any difficulties.
The introductory meeting will serve as a first hand introduction to our big dog boarding service. You will have the chance to observe the premises and assess the well being and mental state of any other dogs that would be on boarding with us at the time of your visit. This meeting will allow you to formulate an informed opinion about our service in an attempt to help you make the best decision possible.
We kindly ask you to allocate an hour (excluding travelling time) for the meeting. From experience we find that an hour gives us enough time to provide a proper tour of the set up as well as time to go over any questions you may have. We kindly ask you to be on time on your scheduled time and date.
It is extremely important to bring the up to date vaccine records for every dog potentially staying on boarding. We are very strict with our vaccine policy and will only board dogs if satisfactory vaccination documentation is provided. Please do not forget to bring your dog/s 🙂
The person responsible for your introductory meeting is Matthew Zerafa. You can reach him on +356 99866604.
The meeting place is in Triq Delimara, Marsaxlokk (near Tas Silg Chapel) – Google Maps Link.
After the meeting we strongly suggest that you visit other pet sitters and shop around. In this way you will be able to make the most informed choice available. We want people to leave their pets with us only if they are fully convinced that we are the right choice.
Please follow the steps below to secure your booking.
- On our website follow the link “Book Your Pet!“on the menu bar.
- The site will ask you for a password to access this area. This password will be given to you during the meeting. Please keep it safe. This password limits the booking section only to those who would have visited us and gone over the necessary introductions
- Once in the booking section complete the relevant booking form depending on the service required.
- When pressing the “Send” button at the bottom of the form, please make sure that the message that appears under the “Send” button is a positive one saying that your booking has been received. The form fields are mandatory and if filled in incorrectly or omitted the booking will not make it through and the form will display an error rather than a confirmation message.
- Once your booking makes it through, our system will generate your unique booking identifier and process the data inserted.
- We will send you a booking confirmation in PDF format to the same email that you submit in the form. If you do not receive this booking confirmation within two days of submitting the booking please get in touch. Although it never happened we always account for any error from the server side while placing your booking. We take extra precautions to make sure that no bookings are mistakenly not answered.
- A day before the boarding period is due we will get in touch to coordinate the time at which the dog/s shall be picked up by us or brought to us by you.
- Please note that dogs can only be checked in or out between 3 pm and 8 pm everyday. Checking in or out outside of this time window is strictly not permitted. We have a daily routine that we need to follow.
Should you encounter any difficulty at any point please get in touch.